- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
Wonderful Vanity Ideas for Your Amazing Home Design
As one of the most important room in your house, bathroom has a lot of furniture with its own function. One of them is vanity, which use not only for cleaning your hands but also for storing towel or other toiletries. Todays inspiration is about vanity, check this out.
This vanity set is a mix of simple and minimalist design of today’s with a touch of traditional decoration and sculpture. Solid black color with dark cream marble tabletop and the addition of metal door knop and faucets give this vanity luxurious yet simple design. This vanity also come with two matching square mirrors, the bezel of the mirror is sculptured with the same traditional minimalist design.
If that traditional design vanity too ordinary for your taste, you can make a floating small vanity like this one. The small but functional vanity made of red maple tree and a simple and boxy sink on top. Above of it, oval mirror combined with small and thin wooden bezel on the sides and thick at bottom and top of the mirror.
This vanity still has small space on the sides of the sink, enough to put some toiletries. If you want, even more luxurious vanity, this wonderful and extravagance boxy vanity maybe the answer. The wide and floating vanity with soft black colored and white glass tabletop are well fitted with sink on top have a unique trapezium shape, and the white porcelain color suit perfectly with the glass underneath.
On top of the vanity, two mirrors placed side by side and connected with a small shelf. The small shelf gives you some room for small toiletries, but the vanity has bigger storage for more toiletries. That is just some of the example of vanity design ideas for your home. You can choose different vanity style to match your bathroom and home design.