- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
- Transforming Fireplaces into a Great Focal Point with Artistic Surround Idea
- Space-saving Bathroom Décor by Fantastic Doorless Shower
Unique Kitchen Backsplash Ideas with Astonishing Materials
I cannot image a kitchen without backsplash. The kitchen must have dirty wall. Backsplash can protect a kitchen wall from oil and water splashes. Many people also already know that backsplash can make a kitchen to look more attractive. If you are looking for unique backsplash ideas for your kitchen, read on this article.
A simple kitchen can look more modern with stainless steel backsplash as you can see from the third picture. The kitchen has impressing stainless steel backsplash that can reflect light. Thus, the kitchen can appear brighter. There are small square pattern on the stainless steel backsplash. Wood cabinets with stainless steel handles are mounted on walls above the stainless steel backsplash. Black countertop makes the kitchen appear more elegant. You can also find storage unit under the black countertop.
The second kitchen backsplash is also very unique. Tinny mirror tiles are attached on a kitchen wall, functioning as a backsplash. The tinny mirror tiles have interesting diagonal shape. The mirror tiles backsplash certainly can also reflect light, so it can help to create bright appearance in the kitchen.
You can find a white countertop with stove near the backsplash. There is also another white countertop with stainless steel sink and faucet. The kitchen itself has lovely white walls. Wall-mount white cabinets make the kitchen to have cleaner and sleeker look.
If you want to create more natural look in your kitchen, you may attach stone tiles on the backsplash. Choose rectangular stone tiles in various sizes to create variation in look. Wall-mount wood cabinets will enhance the natural impression of your kitchen. Then, you also need to install small light fixtures under the cabinets. It is better if you complete the kitchen with black countertop. Black granite or marble countertop is recommended because it has natural look.