- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
Turning Your Teens Interest into Their Dream Bedroom
When kids turn into teenagers, they need different room, because they have different style and taste. Teen’s bedroom usually uses less color and expresses the interest of the owner of the room. Today I want to show you some of teen bedroom inspiration, check this out.
This lovely pink bedroom is one of the examples of teen’s bedroom; it shows the love flower that start to bloom in this age. The room uses combination of bold red and white for almost every furniture in this room. I love how the red and white polka dot cover the rounded sofa in the corner of the room and also the shelf at both sides of the bed.
A small red bedside table with a lovely white heart shaped drawer knop makes the room full of love and joy. You can put any interest in your kid’s room, like this dreamy bookworm bedroom. This room has two tall bookshelf by the window and another book shelf lying on the side of the room.
Just under the window, a long bench gives a sweet spot to enjoy your favorite book while seeing the view from the window. Or maybe this rock band style teen bedroom is the one for your love one. The wall in this room is dominated with bright yellow color, matching some yellow decorative pillow all over the room. Band poster and a big bold “inspire” letter decorating the wall in this room, indicating the owner of this room is a die-hard fans of a popular rock band.
Creating a teen’s bedroom is not easy, because it need to accommodate the interest of your kids. You can make this advantage by creating this room with your love one. They can give you advice to make this room even better, for you and for them.