- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
Remarkable Modern Kitchen with Natural Impression
Modern kitchens sometimes have stark look. They can make cooking activities becomes uncomfortable. If you want to create a beautiful modern kitchen, you need to decorate it with natural materials. Thus, the modern kitchen will have natural impression.
The first modern kitchen has white ceiling and walls. Small light fixtures are mounted on the white ceiling. There are wall-mount white cabinets with glass doors on the kitchen wall. Stainless steel refrigerator enhances modern style of the kitchen. The modern kitchen even has a white countertop. Fortunately, small green plant makes the white countertop look more beautiful and natural.
Green apples in a glass jar also decorate the white countertop. A white island with stainless steel sink and faucet stands in the middle of the kitchen. Lovely plant in a glass vase adorns the white island. The white island also serves as a bar table. Stainless steel stools with black seat complements the white island. Wood tiles decorate the kitchen floor, bringing greater natural impression.
I honestly prefer the second modern kitchen. The kitchen also has white ceiling and walls. White painted wood beams decorate the white ceiling, bringing a rather rustic style. The modern kitchen has a glass door that offers beautiful garden scene. White curtain adorns the glass door. Green is the main color of nature.
Therefore, wall-mount green cabinets truly make the kitchen look so natural. The green cabinets have stainless steel handles, so they still have modern impression. There is a wall-mount hanging storage for kitchen spoons on the backsplash. Dark wood tiles beautify the kitchen floor.
The third modern kitchen looks more impressing. Dark wood tiles bring great natural impression into the modern kitchen. The kitchen has two white marble islands. One island serves as a bar table. Modern stools complement the white marble island. Green apples help the white marble island to look more beautiful. Wall-mount black cabinets make the kitchen so elegant. There is also a rectangular glass window on wall behind the kitchen countertop.