- Modern Bedroom Decoration Ideas for Your Comfortable Bedroom Design
- Girl Room Decoration Ideas for Your Lovely Daughter
- Circular Bed for Your Futuristic Bedroom Design
- Suitable Round Kitchen Rugs for Modern and Small Design of Kitchen
- Front Door Ideas for Your House Design
- Create a Relaxing Oasis in Your Backyard with Alluring Waterfall Designs
- Start Your Day by Having a Breakfast in a Fascinating L-shaped Nook Design
- Make Your Bedroom a Stylish Living Space with Cool Designing Ideas
- Astonishing Teen Girl Bedroom Ideas with Cute Color Schemes and Lovely Furniture
- Fascinating Dining Set Ideas for Better Kitchen Interior
- Sleek Simple Bathroom Designing Idea Featuring Marvelous Doorless Shower Rooms
- Give Aesthetic Appeal to Your Bedroom with Striking Lighting Fixture Ideas
- Sleek Modern Furniture to Design Marvelous Bedroom Designs
- Soothing Retreat in Attractive Small Swimming Pool Designs
- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
Outdoor Showers as Cool addition to Home
An outdoor shower can get you closer to nature. While showering, you can see and feel the nature directly. It’s something that cannot be offered by indoor shower. Outdoor shower can also be a cool addition to your home.
Look at the first outdoor shower. Although the shower is small, it’s very beautiful. There are natural green plants in the shower. The rain showerhead is uniquely mounted on a tree trunk. The lower tree trunk serves as a place to put soap bottles. On the ground, there is a unique wood deck integrated to a drainage system with round design. The drainage system certainly will help the shower to dry faster. Natural sticks surround the outdoor shower, serving as a fence to provide privacy.
The second picture shows an amazing outdoor shower in a forest. The shower has lovely wood walls and floor. The wood walls, however, is not too high. While showering, you can still see and enjoy the beautiful scene of green forest. The shower actually also has a stoned wall. A rain showerhead is mounted on the stone wall. Small floating shelf and wall-mount holder for bathing robe completes the outdoor shower. Imagine if you’re showering there, you will get great freshness.
Are you interested with a portable shower stall? If you answer 'yes', look at the third picture. It’s a small shower stall with stainless steel and wood frames. Blackboards uniquely become the walls for the shower stall. The shower stall has interesting zinc doors. Wood planks are installed on the bottom of the shower stall, serving as the floor. Shower faucet and rain showerhead complete the shower stall. Since the shower stall is small, then you can move it easily to another area. You may even place the cool portable shower stall in your garden!