- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
Outdoor Showers as Cool addition to Home
An outdoor shower can get you closer to nature. While showering, you can see and feel the nature directly. It’s something that cannot be offered by indoor shower. Outdoor shower can also be a cool addition to your home.
Look at the first outdoor shower. Although the shower is small, it’s very beautiful. There are natural green plants in the shower. The rain showerhead is uniquely mounted on a tree trunk. The lower tree trunk serves as a place to put soap bottles. On the ground, there is a unique wood deck integrated to a drainage system with round design. The drainage system certainly will help the shower to dry faster. Natural sticks surround the outdoor shower, serving as a fence to provide privacy.
The second picture shows an amazing outdoor shower in a forest. The shower has lovely wood walls and floor. The wood walls, however, is not too high. While showering, you can still see and enjoy the beautiful scene of green forest. The shower actually also has a stoned wall. A rain showerhead is mounted on the stone wall. Small floating shelf and wall-mount holder for bathing robe completes the outdoor shower. Imagine if you’re showering there, you will get great freshness.
Are you interested with a portable shower stall? If you answer 'yes', look at the third picture. It’s a small shower stall with stainless steel and wood frames. Blackboards uniquely become the walls for the shower stall. The shower stall has interesting zinc doors. Wood planks are installed on the bottom of the shower stall, serving as the floor. Shower faucet and rain showerhead complete the shower stall. Since the shower stall is small, then you can move it easily to another area. You may even place the cool portable shower stall in your garden!