- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
- Transforming Fireplaces into a Great Focal Point with Artistic Surround Idea
- Space-saving Bathroom Décor by Fantastic Doorless Shower
Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
Granite is a material that has a very natural look. Therefore, people often install granite island in their kitchen. Granite island will enhance the look of a kitchen significantly. Granite kitchen island is even very durable, it’s also resistant to stains, scratches and heat.
Granite comes in a few colors, including black. If you want to make your kitchen look more elegant, install a black granite island. A small black granite island has already been able to bring a great change into your kitchen. It’s better if the black granite island has wood storage space, so it will be more functional.
The wood storage space can also create a bolder natural impression. Then, install hanging light fixtures over the black granite island. You may use the black granite kitchen island as an additional space for cooking. Another choice is to use the island as a dining or bar table.
Gray granite island is actually not less elegant than black granite island. A kitchen with gray granite island even has more impressing look. The second picture shows a very beautiful kitchen. The kitchen has wall-mount wood cabinets, glass windows, black countertop and wood floor. Dark blue rugs lay on the wood floor.
A gray granite island stands in the middle of the kitchen. The gray granite island has built-in stainless steel sink and faucet. There is also stainless steel two-tier rack with fresh fruits on the kitchen island. The gray granite island even has wood storage unit that includes drawers and racks. The small racks serve as place to store wine bottles. Meanwhile, the large rack is used for storing kitchen appliances, like mixer.
White island can make a kitchen look more beautiful. It's better if the white granite island has sink and faucet. If the island is rather spacious, you may use it as a bar or dining table. So, complete the white granite island with wrought iron stools that have wicker seat and backrest. Don’t forget to install hanging light fixtures over the white granite kitchen island.