- Modern Bedroom Decoration Ideas for Your Comfortable Bedroom Design
- Girl Room Decoration Ideas for Your Lovely Daughter
- Circular Bed for Your Futuristic Bedroom Design
- Suitable Round Kitchen Rugs for Modern and Small Design of Kitchen
- Front Door Ideas for Your House Design
- Create a Relaxing Oasis in Your Backyard with Alluring Waterfall Designs
- Start Your Day by Having a Breakfast in a Fascinating L-shaped Nook Design
- Make Your Bedroom a Stylish Living Space with Cool Designing Ideas
- Astonishing Teen Girl Bedroom Ideas with Cute Color Schemes and Lovely Furniture
- Fascinating Dining Set Ideas for Better Kitchen Interior
- Sleek Simple Bathroom Designing Idea Featuring Marvelous Doorless Shower Rooms
- Give Aesthetic Appeal to Your Bedroom with Striking Lighting Fixture Ideas
- Sleek Modern Furniture to Design Marvelous Bedroom Designs
- Soothing Retreat in Attractive Small Swimming Pool Designs
- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
Imagine if there is a pond in your garden. While sitting comfortably, you can enjoy the natural beauty of the pond. If there is a waterfall or fountain in your pond, then you’ll also be able to enjoy the sound of gurgling water.
The first picture shows a small backyard garden with concrete pavers. There is a gray painted wood table in the backyard garden. Two gray benches complement the table. You can also find a small rectangular pond in the garden.
Square concrete tiles are installed across the small pond, serving as a bridge. The bridge uniquely looks like floating on the pond. Green lotus plants make the pond more beautiful. There is also a simple waterfall, creating beautiful sound of gurgling water. Green grass grows on the edges of the small garden.
The second pond is also small, but it looks attractive. There are colorful fishes in the small pond, bringing life and beauty. A small fountain makes the pond more interesting. A few potted green grasses adorn the edges of the pond.
Wood deck surrounds the small pond, creating more natural look and atmosphere. The wood deck can also be a comfortable area for you to walk. A few potted green plants are placed on the wood decking. There's even a small waterfall that flows water into the pond.
If you like something luxurious, look at the third picture. It is a beautiful garden with a luxurious impression. The garden is adjacent to an outdoor dining space. Small trees and shrubs grow nicely on the edge of the garden.