- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
Imagine if there is a pond in your garden. While sitting comfortably, you can enjoy the natural beauty of the pond. If there is a waterfall or fountain in your pond, then you’ll also be able to enjoy the sound of gurgling water.
The first picture shows a small backyard garden with concrete pavers. There is a gray painted wood table in the backyard garden. Two gray benches complement the table. You can also find a small rectangular pond in the garden.
Square concrete tiles are installed across the small pond, serving as a bridge. The bridge uniquely looks like floating on the pond. Green lotus plants make the pond more beautiful. There is also a simple waterfall, creating beautiful sound of gurgling water. Green grass grows on the edges of the small garden.
The second pond is also small, but it looks attractive. There are colorful fishes in the small pond, bringing life and beauty. A small fountain makes the pond more interesting. A few potted green grasses adorn the edges of the pond.
Wood deck surrounds the small pond, creating more natural look and atmosphere. The wood deck can also be a comfortable area for you to walk. A few potted green plants are placed on the wood decking. There's even a small waterfall that flows water into the pond.
If you like something luxurious, look at the third picture. It is a beautiful garden with a luxurious impression. The garden is adjacent to an outdoor dining space. Small trees and shrubs grow nicely on the edge of the garden.