- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
Lovely Little Girls Bedroom with Sweet Theme
Little girls have different interests. This fact should be your concern when you’re decorating a little girl bedroom. You really need to know the greatest interest of the little girl. Then, make the little girl’s interest as the main theme for her room. I’m sure the little girl will be very happy to have a bedroom with her favorite theme.
If you meet a little girl who loves princess, don’t be hesitated to bring Disney princess theme into her bedroom. You can begin by painting the bedroom walls with purple color. For creating variation in look, install white beadboard on the lower walls. Install one glass window to let in natural light.
Adorn the glass window with sweet pink curtains. Flank the glass window with wall-mount clock and picture in Disney princess theme. Small white and pink bedding set will make the bedroom look sweeter. Add the bedding set with one small bolster that has Disney princess images. Stick castle decal on wall behind the bed. Flank the bed with white bedside tables with storage.
Decorate the bedside tables with princess dolls and table lamp. You may also place a small white bench at the feet of the bed. Pink room divider with Disney princess images will bold princess theme of the bedroom. Placing a chair in the room corner is also a good idea.
Some little girls love flower. What about your little daughter? If she loves flower, then just stick flower wallpaper on her bedroom walls. Choose flower wallpaper in white, yellow and pink colors. Install one window to let in natural light. Large purple bed frame can create great beauty in the bedroom.
Complement the bed frame with white and purple bedding. Beautify the bedding with white pillows that have flower images. Accompany the bed frame with white storage table. Adorn the white table with small pink pig sculpture. You may also hang framed photo of your little daughter on wall near the white table. Then, place a white bench with white and purple cushion at the feet of the bed. It’s better if the bench has storage space, so you can put pink storage baskets there. For adding comfort, lay white rug on the floor.