- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
- Transforming Fireplaces into a Great Focal Point with Artistic Surround Idea
- Space-saving Bathroom Décor by Fantastic Doorless Shower
Lovely Dining Nook that Can Provide You Casual Dining Experience
Most dining rooms have formal design. If you want to dine in a space with casual atmosphere, I suggest you to create a dining nook. Fortunately, a dining nook does not require much space. You can transform one corner of your room into an interesting dining nook.
You may choose to create a dining nook near glass windows of your room. Glass windows will help your dining nook to look brighter. Look at the picture displayed for your inspiration. Small corner sofa in white color is placed near glass windows with black frames. A few pillows enhance the comfort of the corner sofa. A small wood dining table with white ellipse top stands in front of the sofa. Purple flowers in a white teapot adorn the dining table. Two simple wood chairs complement the table. Unique chandelier that looks like a globe hangs on wood ceiling.
The second dining nook is also located in corner of a room. The room itself has with white wall and glass windows. Wicker shade and white curtains adorn the glass windows. Small square black boards hang on the white wall. There is a small black and white L-shaped sofa with zebra pattern in the corner of the room. A few pillows complement the sofa.
You can even find an impressing silver pillow. There is a white round dining table in front of the sofa. White flowers in a white vase decorate the dining table. There are also white plates on the dining table. Wood chairs complete the table. Lovely chandelier is hung over the dining table. There is also an interesting floor lamp in the dining nook.
Dining nook actually doesn’t have to be created in a room corner. If you place a small dining table with chairs in a certain area of a room, it can already be considered as a dining nook. The third picture shows a dining nook in a kitchen. There is a small wrought iron dining table with rectangular top in the kitchen. Pink flowers in a white and blue teapot enhance the beauty of the dining table. Green-painted metal chairs complement the dining table. There is also a hanging lamp with black shade over the table.