- Modern Bedroom Decoration Ideas for Your Comfortable Bedroom Design
- Girl Room Decoration Ideas for Your Lovely Daughter
- Circular Bed for Your Futuristic Bedroom Design
- Suitable Round Kitchen Rugs for Modern and Small Design of Kitchen
- Front Door Ideas for Your House Design
- Create a Relaxing Oasis in Your Backyard with Alluring Waterfall Designs
- Start Your Day by Having a Breakfast in a Fascinating L-shaped Nook Design
- Make Your Bedroom a Stylish Living Space with Cool Designing Ideas
- Astonishing Teen Girl Bedroom Ideas with Cute Color Schemes and Lovely Furniture
- Fascinating Dining Set Ideas for Better Kitchen Interior
- Sleek Simple Bathroom Designing Idea Featuring Marvelous Doorless Shower Rooms
- Give Aesthetic Appeal to Your Bedroom with Striking Lighting Fixture Ideas
- Sleek Modern Furniture to Design Marvelous Bedroom Designs
- Soothing Retreat in Attractive Small Swimming Pool Designs
- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
Japanese Interior Design Offers You with Simplicity and Beauty at the Same Time
Japanese interior design really reflects the personality and culture of the Japanese people. Most Japanese people are Buddhist. Buddhism itself teaches simplicity and compassion. Therefore, a room with Japanese design tends to be simple but beautiful at the same time. It’s a patio with Japanese design. Two wicker seats with round cushion decorate the patio.
A small square table stands between the two wicker seats. The patio has sliding glass doors that are combined with paper. You can also find green curtains on the sliding doors. Bamboo valances hang on outer roof of the patio. From the patio, you can also enjoy the view of beautiful Zen garden. A unique lantern hangs on wood roof of the patio, providing lighting.
The second picture shows a dining room with Japanese design. Wood look tiles decorate the dining room floor, creating a warm atmosphere. Low wood dining table with a tray of white teapot and cups stands on the floor. Two pillows complement the dining table, serving as seats. Black and white striped wallpaper adorn the dining room walls.
Wood beadbord decorates lower walls of the dining room. Framed paintings of Japanese woman hang on the dining room walls. The dining room also has paper doors. You can see beautiful floral pattern on the paper doors. Lighting fixtures in traditional Japanese style hang on white ceiling of the dining room.
A modern bathroom can also have Japanese design as you can see from the third picture. The bathroom has calming light brown walls. Japanese calligraphy hangs on one wall of the bathroom. On another wall, you can find small square shelf and cabinet.
White bathtub with dark wood platform stands in the middle of the bathroom. Stainless steel towel holders accompany the white bathtub. There is also a low table with wicker cushion in the bathroom. A tray of teapot and cups adorn the table. The bathroom also has sliding doors in Japanese style.