- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
Japanese Interior Design Offers You with Simplicity and Beauty at the Same Time
Japanese interior design really reflects the personality and culture of the Japanese people. Most Japanese people are Buddhist. Buddhism itself teaches simplicity and compassion. Therefore, a room with Japanese design tends to be simple but beautiful at the same time. It’s a patio with Japanese design. Two wicker seats with round cushion decorate the patio.
A small square table stands between the two wicker seats. The patio has sliding glass doors that are combined with paper. You can also find green curtains on the sliding doors. Bamboo valances hang on outer roof of the patio. From the patio, you can also enjoy the view of beautiful Zen garden. A unique lantern hangs on wood roof of the patio, providing lighting.
The second picture shows a dining room with Japanese design. Wood look tiles decorate the dining room floor, creating a warm atmosphere. Low wood dining table with a tray of white teapot and cups stands on the floor. Two pillows complement the dining table, serving as seats. Black and white striped wallpaper adorn the dining room walls.
Wood beadbord decorates lower walls of the dining room. Framed paintings of Japanese woman hang on the dining room walls. The dining room also has paper doors. You can see beautiful floral pattern on the paper doors. Lighting fixtures in traditional Japanese style hang on white ceiling of the dining room.
A modern bathroom can also have Japanese design as you can see from the third picture. The bathroom has calming light brown walls. Japanese calligraphy hangs on one wall of the bathroom. On another wall, you can find small square shelf and cabinet.
White bathtub with dark wood platform stands in the middle of the bathroom. Stainless steel towel holders accompany the white bathtub. There is also a low table with wicker cushion in the bathroom. A tray of teapot and cups adorn the table. The bathroom also has sliding doors in Japanese style.