- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
Interesting Patio Roof Design Ideas
Patio is an outdoor space that is usually located in a yard of a house. People often use patio as a place to gather with family or friends. Most patios have a pergola that can give them shade from sunlight.
The first picture shows a beautiful backyard patio. The patio is paved with small concrete tiles. There is a wood table with blue and white striped tablecloth in the middle of the patio. Two wood benches are put on the table. You can also find a brick kitchen with white tiles countertop in one corner of the patio. There are also planters with green plants on the countertop.
White pergola with concrete pillars provides shade for the patio. The pergola has white painted wood railing roof. Sunlight can still enter into the patio through the railing roof, bringing warmth. Beautiful green lawn beautifies the yard in front of the patio.
A pergola also provides shade for the second patio. The Pergola has four large pillars. Orange water-resistant cloth covers the roof of the pergola. Thus, sunlight certainly cannot enter into the patio through the roof. Black wicker sofas and chairs decorate the patio. Beige cushion and striped pillows complement the wicker sofas and chairs.
There are two black wicker ottomans in front of the sofa and chairs. There is also a beige rug lying on floor of the patio. Metal railings surround the patio area. There is a beautiful garden beyond the railing. While sitting comfortably in the patio, you can also enjoy the garden scene.
The third picture shows a patio of a house with exterior brick wall. The house also has many glass windows. Interesting wood pergola provides shade for the patio. The wood pergola gives traditional touch to the patio. There are tables and chairs in the patio. Particularly for the chairs, they come with comfortable beige cushion.