- Modern Bedroom Decoration Ideas for Your Comfortable Bedroom Design
- Girl Room Decoration Ideas for Your Lovely Daughter
- Circular Bed for Your Futuristic Bedroom Design
- Suitable Round Kitchen Rugs for Modern and Small Design of Kitchen
- Front Door Ideas for Your House Design
- Create a Relaxing Oasis in Your Backyard with Alluring Waterfall Designs
- Start Your Day by Having a Breakfast in a Fascinating L-shaped Nook Design
- Make Your Bedroom a Stylish Living Space with Cool Designing Ideas
- Astonishing Teen Girl Bedroom Ideas with Cute Color Schemes and Lovely Furniture
- Fascinating Dining Set Ideas for Better Kitchen Interior
- Sleek Simple Bathroom Designing Idea Featuring Marvelous Doorless Shower Rooms
- Give Aesthetic Appeal to Your Bedroom with Striking Lighting Fixture Ideas
- Sleek Modern Furniture to Design Marvelous Bedroom Designs
- Soothing Retreat in Attractive Small Swimming Pool Designs
- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
How to Create a Cool Teal Bedroom
Teal is the combination of blue, green and white colors. The combination of the colors produces an interesting new color (teal) that can be used to decorate your bedroom. Teal bedroom usually has calming and cool appearance.
To create a beautiful teal bedroom, you may paint the ceiling and walls with teal color. Teal can go together very harmoniously with black and red. So, just hang black chandelier on the bedroom ceiling. Then, decorate the glass windows with red curtains. Hang nature-themed paintings on a wall between the glass windows. Traditional style bed frame will enhance the beauty of the bedroom.
Choose a bed frame with artistic headboard in teal and gold colors. Complement the bed frame with teal bedding and pillows. Red and gold blanket can make the bedding looks cooler. Pair the bed frame with a round bedside table. Decorate the table with books and a table lamp. The final step is laying red and black Moroccan rug on the wood floor.
You actually don’t have to paint the entire walls of your bedroom with teal color. A bedroom with one teal wall already looks so special. The picture displayed shows a bedroom with wood bed frame that has tall headboard. The wall behind the bed frame has teal color. There are two framed unique paintings on the tall headboard, leaning against the teal wall.
Black and white bedding complements the bed frame. Green striped pillows make the bedding look more attractive. Wood bedside drawers flank the bed frame. You can find yellow flowers, black bird cage, framed photo and alarm clock on the bedside drawers. There are also wall-mount light fixtures flanking the bed frame. Black cabinet with glass doors decorate the bedroom corner. Cozy white rug adorns the wood floor of the bedroom.
Well, there are many ways to create a teal bedroom. If you don’t have enough time to paint your bedroom walls with teal color, then I suggest you to dress up your bed frame with teal bedding set. It’s a very easy way, right?