- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
- Transforming Fireplaces into a Great Focal Point with Artistic Surround Idea
- Space-saving Bathroom Décor by Fantastic Doorless Shower
How to Create a Cool Teal Bedroom
Teal is the combination of blue, green and white colors. The combination of the colors produces an interesting new color (teal) that can be used to decorate your bedroom. Teal bedroom usually has calming and cool appearance.
To create a beautiful teal bedroom, you may paint the ceiling and walls with teal color. Teal can go together very harmoniously with black and red. So, just hang black chandelier on the bedroom ceiling. Then, decorate the glass windows with red curtains. Hang nature-themed paintings on a wall between the glass windows. Traditional style bed frame will enhance the beauty of the bedroom.
Choose a bed frame with artistic headboard in teal and gold colors. Complement the bed frame with teal bedding and pillows. Red and gold blanket can make the bedding looks cooler. Pair the bed frame with a round bedside table. Decorate the table with books and a table lamp. The final step is laying red and black Moroccan rug on the wood floor.
You actually don’t have to paint the entire walls of your bedroom with teal color. A bedroom with one teal wall already looks so special. The picture displayed shows a bedroom with wood bed frame that has tall headboard. The wall behind the bed frame has teal color. There are two framed unique paintings on the tall headboard, leaning against the teal wall.
Black and white bedding complements the bed frame. Green striped pillows make the bedding look more attractive. Wood bedside drawers flank the bed frame. You can find yellow flowers, black bird cage, framed photo and alarm clock on the bedside drawers. There are also wall-mount light fixtures flanking the bed frame. Black cabinet with glass doors decorate the bedroom corner. Cozy white rug adorns the wood floor of the bedroom.
Well, there are many ways to create a teal bedroom. If you don’t have enough time to paint your bedroom walls with teal color, then I suggest you to dress up your bed frame with teal bedding set. It’s a very easy way, right?