- Modern Bedroom Decoration Ideas for Your Comfortable Bedroom Design
- Girl Room Decoration Ideas for Your Lovely Daughter
- Circular Bed for Your Futuristic Bedroom Design
- Suitable Round Kitchen Rugs for Modern and Small Design of Kitchen
- Front Door Ideas for Your House Design
- Create a Relaxing Oasis in Your Backyard with Alluring Waterfall Designs
- Start Your Day by Having a Breakfast in a Fascinating L-shaped Nook Design
- Make Your Bedroom a Stylish Living Space with Cool Designing Ideas
- Astonishing Teen Girl Bedroom Ideas with Cute Color Schemes and Lovely Furniture
- Fascinating Dining Set Ideas for Better Kitchen Interior
- Sleek Simple Bathroom Designing Idea Featuring Marvelous Doorless Shower Rooms
- Give Aesthetic Appeal to Your Bedroom with Striking Lighting Fixture Ideas
- Sleek Modern Furniture to Design Marvelous Bedroom Designs
- Soothing Retreat in Attractive Small Swimming Pool Designs
- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
A vanity can make a bathroom more functional. Most room designers even have considered vanity as a very important bathroom fixture. However, a vanity may create smaller feel in a small bathroom. If your bathroom is small, I suggest you to install a corner vanity.
Corner vanity will not take up much space in your small bathroom. By installing a corner vanity, then your small bathroom can still feel spacious. The vanity even will beautify the corner of your bathroom. The first picture shows a small bathroom with beige tiles on the walls.
A white vanity decorates one corner of the small bathroom. The white corner vanity comes with white washbasin and stainless steel faucet. It also has a built-in white cabinet with stainless steel handle. A wall-mount cabinet with mirror door pairs the white corner vanity. There is also a wall-mount towel ring near the corner vanity. You can also find a white flush in the small bathroom.
If you want to make your bathroom look more natural, decorate it with wood corner vanity. Choose a wood corner vanity that has white washbowl and stainless steel faucet. Adorn the corner vanity with small potted pink flowers to create more beautiful and natural look.
It's better if the wood corner vanity also has built-in shelf and cabinets. You may use the shelf as a place to store folded towels. Don’t forget that you also need to pair the corner vanity with a wall-mount mirror. Mounting a towel holder on wall near the wood corner vanity is also a good idea.
The third picture shows a bathroom with floating corner vanity. The floating corner vanity has glass top with stainless steel frame. Glass washbowl and stainless steel faucet complements the floating corner vanity. The corner vanity also comes with a towel holder. There is a blue towel hanging on the holder. Artistic artworks hang on walls near the floating corner vanity, creating a more attractive look.