- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
- Transforming Fireplaces into a Great Focal Point with Artistic Surround Idea
- Space-saving Bathroom Décor by Fantastic Doorless Shower
Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
A vanity can make a bathroom more functional. Most room designers even have considered vanity as a very important bathroom fixture. However, a vanity may create smaller feel in a small bathroom. If your bathroom is small, I suggest you to install a corner vanity.
Corner vanity will not take up much space in your small bathroom. By installing a corner vanity, then your small bathroom can still feel spacious. The vanity even will beautify the corner of your bathroom. The first picture shows a small bathroom with beige tiles on the walls.
A white vanity decorates one corner of the small bathroom. The white corner vanity comes with white washbasin and stainless steel faucet. It also has a built-in white cabinet with stainless steel handle. A wall-mount cabinet with mirror door pairs the white corner vanity. There is also a wall-mount towel ring near the corner vanity. You can also find a white flush in the small bathroom.
If you want to make your bathroom look more natural, decorate it with wood corner vanity. Choose a wood corner vanity that has white washbowl and stainless steel faucet. Adorn the corner vanity with small potted pink flowers to create more beautiful and natural look.
It's better if the wood corner vanity also has built-in shelf and cabinets. You may use the shelf as a place to store folded towels. Don’t forget that you also need to pair the corner vanity with a wall-mount mirror. Mounting a towel holder on wall near the wood corner vanity is also a good idea.
The third picture shows a bathroom with floating corner vanity. The floating corner vanity has glass top with stainless steel frame. Glass washbowl and stainless steel faucet complements the floating corner vanity. The corner vanity also comes with a towel holder. There is a blue towel hanging on the holder. Artistic artworks hang on walls near the floating corner vanity, creating a more attractive look.