- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
Elegant and Beautiful Gray Room Decorating Ideas for Man and Woman
Dark colors tend to look so elegant. One of the most popular dark colors is gray. If you want to bring elegant feel into your room, then just decorate it with gray color. Gray room certainly can also offer you with comfort.
To create a gray room, you can begin by painting the walls with gray color. Install glass windows on one wall to let in natural light. Adorn the glass windows with long two-layer curtains in white and gray colors. If you want to use the room as a bedroom, then add it with a large bed that has blue headboard.
Complement the bed with white and gray bedding set. You may decorate the wall behind the bed with inspiring quotation. If you need entertainment, mount a modern TV on wall in front of the bed. A white floating desk can make your room look more modern. Complement the desk with table lamp and two round seats.
If you think that gray room is only suitable for man, then you’re wrong. The second picture shows a gray bedroom for woman. The bedroom also has gray walls. Lovely chandelier hangs on white ceiling of the bedroom. Abstract painting hangs on a wall. Artistic white and gray rug decorates the bedroom floor.
A large gray bed frame becomes the focal point of the bedroom. White bedding set complements the bed frame. Black and white patterned comforter makes the bedding set looks more interesting. White bedside tables with shelves flank the bed frame. Table lamps and pink flower beautify the bedside tables. There are two small glass windows on wall behind the bed. You can also find a light blue ottoman in the bedroom.
You need to know that gray can go harmoniously with red as you can see from the third picture. It’s a gray living room with red sofa. There is also a white egg chair in the living room. Gray rug lies on wood floor of the living room. Round wood coffee table with shelf stands on the rug. There is even a round table with red telephone unit in the living room. White and red curtain adorns the window. A small wood desk with red chair decorates the room corner. Red room divider behind sofa makes the living room look more impressing.