- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
Creative DIY Hanging Lamp Ideas with Simple Shade and Strong Hanger
For having perfect living space decoration, you need to plan the design thoughtfully. Even, it is small and tiny space inside your home. You need to plan and design well what decors that you will use for having beautiful dwelling. In my opinion, home light fixture is very crucial in home decoration. Light fixture can influence how nuance felt inside your home. Moreover, light fixture can be strong trick for emerging impressive room interior looks.
There are many types of light fixtures such like floor lamp, wall sconces, pendant lamp, and chandelier. Let’s using technology in home design with lamps! Now, I want to talk deeply about hanging lamp which is same as pendant lamp. This is the popular light fixture that frequently used in home.
In this moment, we want to share lots of information about creative DIY hanging lamp ideas with simple shade and strong hanger. In the pictures below, there are many kinds of inspirational pendant lamp in various placement along with unique shade that you can observe in detail way.
Hopefully, lots of inspirations may flow to your brilliant mind so you can be passionate to add DIY hanging lamp in your dwelling. I will discuss some attractive pictures. There is a picture that grabs my attention. The picture shows traditional rustic kitchen design in open plan layout with U shaped kitchen island. The island has white granite countertop overlooking with undermounted sink and sleek plain backsplash.
One island part is able to be used as table bar since many ergonomic bar stools are located around it. There is a simple rail DIY hanging lamp above the island along with cube bulb bright shade and minimalist hanger. Other stunning figure shows retro chic dining area design with enormous round pendant lamp shade. The lamp is installed over wide dining room.