- Give Aesthetic Appeal to Your Bedroom with Striking Lighting Fixture Ideas
- Sleek Modern Furniture to Design Marvelous Bedroom Designs
- Soothing Retreat in Attractive Small Swimming Pool Designs
- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
Creating Amazing Lighting for Your Island Style Kitchen Counter
Island style kitchen counter needs a special lighting, a low hanged light to be exact. This is needed to help enlighten the food displayed in the island style counter, also this low lighting will help you focus when cooking in the middle of the night. To make your kitchen stylish with the low lighting for the island style counter, here I have several examples.
The first one is a modern minimalist kitchen style, with white and grey color dominating most of the room. The island counter itself is colored cream and above them a group of lamp hanged low and covered by a miniature of fishbowl, creating a unique lighting effect. The lamp also gives better lighting because of the proximity to the island counter. Minimalist design for the lamp matches the minimalist home design in this kitchen.
Next is a more artistic kitchen with a yellowish wooden countertop and navy blue color for the counter. To match the artistic style of this kitchen, the lighting in this kitchen is also artistic. Three ceramic bowl facing down connected with a rustic navy blue iron stick that being curl to create a wonderful style chandelier.
The rustic iron connecting the lights have a matching color to the counter under it, while the yellow bowl for the lamp cape suit the yellowish wooden furniture in this kitchen. The last island counter lighting model I want to share is this unusual shaped lamp in this futuristic kitchen.
The kitchen have white and clean themed, and the tulip shaped light with a copper like color suit this kitchen very well. The copper like color help some wooden furniture to blend in this futuristic white kitchen. Creating lighting for your island style counter in the kitchen is tricky, but let’s face this problem to make us even more creative.