- Various Designs of Marble Kitchen Countertops
- Eliminate Your Tiredness and Stress in a Beautiful Spa Bathroom
- Amazing Kids Rooms Ideas for your Lovely Kids
- Futuristic Wall Shelves
- Some Enchanting Fireplace Mantel Designs
- Cozy Outdoor Kitchen Design that Offers Nature Scene
- Gorgeous Design of Black Chesterfield Sofa
- Elegant Bedroom Inspiration
- Amazing Girl Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Luxury Living Room Impression with Awesome Furniture Unit
- Generous Home Exterior Design Ideas feats Spacious Green Grass Garden and Backyard Waterfalls
- Creative Small Bathroom Design Idea with Modern Impression
- Amazing Kitchen Bar Stools with Contemporary Design
- Some Awesome Design of Adult Loft Bed with Desk
- Stunning Kitchen Island Design with Seating and Granite Sleek Countertop
Creating Amazing Lighting for Your Island Style Kitchen Counter
Island style kitchen counter needs a special lighting, a low hanged light to be exact. This is needed to help enlighten the food displayed in the island style counter, also this low lighting will help you focus when cooking in the middle of the night. To make your kitchen stylish with the low lighting for the island style counter, here I have several examples.
The first one is a modern minimalist kitchen style, with white and grey color dominating most of the room. The island counter itself is colored cream and above them a group of lamp hanged low and covered by a miniature of fishbowl, creating a unique lighting effect. The lamp also gives better lighting because of the proximity to the island counter. Minimalist design for the lamp matches the minimalist home design in this kitchen.
Next is a more artistic kitchen with a yellowish wooden countertop and navy blue color for the counter. To match the artistic style of this kitchen, the lighting in this kitchen is also artistic. Three ceramic bowl facing down connected with a rustic navy blue iron stick that being curl to create a wonderful style chandelier.
The rustic iron connecting the lights have a matching color to the counter under it, while the yellow bowl for the lamp cape suit the yellowish wooden furniture in this kitchen. The last island counter lighting model I want to share is this unusual shaped lamp in this futuristic kitchen.
The kitchen have white and clean themed, and the tulip shaped light with a copper like color suit this kitchen very well. The copper like color help some wooden furniture to blend in this futuristic white kitchen. Creating lighting for your island style counter in the kitchen is tricky, but let’s face this problem to make us even more creative.