- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
Cozy Outdoor Kitchen Design that Offers Nature Scene
Cooking and eating in an outdoor space is so enjoyable. While cooking or eating, you can enjoy the beautiful scene of nature. An outdoor kitchen certainly can also improve the look and function of your backyard.
The first picture shows a backyard with concrete pavers. There is an outdoor kitchen in the backyard. The kitchen is located on the edge of a pool. Concrete fence with stone surrounds the backyard area. There are wonderful hills beyond the fence. A pergola with black frame and pillars provides shade for the outdoor kitchen. Modern light fixtures are mounted on wood ceiling of the pergola. You can find a countertop with built-in grill in the kitchen. Gray sofas make the outdoor kitchen more comfortable. Outside the pergola, there is a rectangular dining table with wood top. Six modern chairs surround the table.
From the second picture, you can see a beautiful backyard with green lawn and wood fences. An outdoor kitchen with small concrete paving tiles makes the backyard more functional. There is a small L-shaped countertop with stone base. The countertop is attached to a brick wall. Gray stone tiles adorn the kitchen countertop. There is a grill on the countertop covered by a black cloth. One part of the countertop serves as an interesting bar table. Potted pink flowers and traditional lantern beautify the bar table. Two gray round stools complete the bar table.
You may also love the third outdoor kitchen. Wood pergola provides shade for the outdoor kitchen. There is a split-level wood countertop integrated with stone pillars. The second level of the wood countertop serves as a small bar table. Six round wood stools complete the bar table. You can also find a few wrought iron chairs behind the countertop. There is also a beautiful garden around the outdoor kitchen.