- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
Cozy Blue Bedrooms with Fresh Atmosphere
Blue is one of the main colors of nature. The vast ocean even has blue color. The color can bring a fresh atmosphere into any rooms, including bedroom. In this article, I will share a few ideas about blue bedrooms.
Try to create a blue bedroom in creative way. For example, you may attach light blue tiles on your bedroom walls. Then, add the bedroom with a tufted upholstered bed frame in blue color. Beautify the bed frame with white and blue bedding. Three white pillows will enhance the comfort of the bedding. Flank the bed frame with two bedside tables that have drawers. Adorn the bedside tables with table lamp, pink flowers and books. The final step is hanging a framed colorful painting on wall behind the bed frame.
Blue can also have elegant impression. If you want to create an elegant blue bedroom, I suggest you to paint the wall with dark blue color. You may also install dark blue beadboard on the wall. To create variation in look, decorate the bedroom with a white bed frame that has tufted headboard. Complement the bed frame with lovely blue and white striped bedding set.
You may also place a white tufted ottoman at the feet of the bed frame. You can also use the ottoman as a place to put your books. It's better if you also place a white round table beside the bed frame. Adorn the round table with white flowers and alarm clock. A white floor lamp will make your bedroom look more interesting. To make the bedroom appear more artistic, lean framed picture on dark blue wall of the bedroom.
The third blue bedroom looks more beautiful. The bedroom only has one blue wall, while the other walls are white. There is a large dark wood bed frame with artistic carved headboard. Blue striped sheet dresses up the bed frame. There are also two small pillows there. Round rod with sheer curtains is hung over the bed frame, making it to have a canopy look.
Wood bedside tables with storage flank the bed frame. Table lamps decorate the wood bedside tables. You can also find a chest of wood drawers in the bedroom corner. There is also an adjacent balcony separated by folding wood doors with glass panels. From the balcony, you can see beautiful ocean view.