- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
- Transforming Fireplaces into a Great Focal Point with Artistic Surround Idea
- Space-saving Bathroom Décor by Fantastic Doorless Shower
Blue Sofa Design for You Wonderful Concept Living Room
Human is about 80% water and two third of our planet is water, so it’s natural that we have a strong connection with blue color. Especially dark navy blue we used to see in the world map. Applying this color in your home will bring a natural and calming atmosphere. Just like some of this blue sofa decorating the living room around it.
The first sofa design is this twin long sofa with a dark blue, and slightly purple hue, with a matching color fireplace across the room. The clean white wall blends effortlessly with the dark blue sofa. As the two reassemble the bright sky and the deep blue sea, while the wooden floor in this room remind me of old ship wooden floor.
The big square window in the side of the room also helps giving the much-needed sunlight to make the white sky wall shines bright. The other living room idea with blue sofa is this gloomy blue living room. The whole room has a light blue hue thanks to the blue neon light in this room, giving the illusion of underwater living room.
The floor in this living room makes the illusion come to live, with the softer but also darker blue color. In the center of the room, a big square and boxy white coffee table, ready to serve underwater guest. The spotlight in this room is the giant soft blue sofa, not one but two of them. The huge size of this blue sofa continues the underwater experience in this living room, with the big sofa acting like the waves. This living room concept is amazing you’ll forget that you are above the ground and not under the sea.
That are just simple use of sofa to make your living room come to live. With the right concept and the right furniture, you can create anything in your home.