- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
- Heat Up Your Love Life with Great Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Cool and Exciting Bunk Beds with Desk for Kids Bedroom
- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
Beautify Your Living Room with Blue Curtains
Blue is the favorite color of many people. Room designers often use blue to decorate living rooms. Blue can bring beauty and freshness into a living room. You may bring blue color into your living room by using curtains.
The first living room has white walls. White-painted wood beams adorn the living room ceiling. The domination of white color makes the living room look stark. Fortunately, long blue curtains adorn glass windows of the living room. The long blue curtains make the living room appear more beautiful and fresher. Unique framed pictures hang on walls between the glass windows.
There is also a white V-shaped sofa in the living room. Green and blue pillows complement the white sofa. A unique end table stands beside the sofa. Green plant in a white vase beautifies the end table. Lovely rug lies on wood floor of the living room. Black round coffee table stands on the rug.
Blue sheer curtain is also an interesting choice to decorate the glass window of your living room. Glass window with blue sheer curtain is able to let in natural light. Thus, your living room can still look bright, especially during the day. Take a look at the displayed picture for your inspiration. The living room has white walls.
There is a glass window on one wall. Lovely blue sheer curtain adorns the glass window. Multiple mirrors hang on another wall of the living room, creating unique look. There is also a pink sofa in the living room. Multiple hanging lamps make the living room look even more unique.
The third living room has light blue walls. There are glass windows on one wall of the living room. Two layer curtains adorn the glass windows. The first layer comes as lovely white sheer curtains. Meanwhile, the second layer comes as elegant dark blue curtains. A light blue sofa stands in front of the glass windows. Two black end tables flank the sofa. Table lamps with glass base and black shade adorn the end tables. You can also find white lion statue on the end tables. Pink flower gives beauty touch to one end table.