- Storage Solutions for Your Laundry Room Using Astonishing Shelving Ideas
- Lovely Pond Design Ideas with Waterfall and Fountain
- The Most Breathtaking Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets
- Enhance Your Small Bathroom with a Corner Vanity
- Marvelous Granite Kitchen Island that Can Offer Great Advantages
- Welcoming Rustic Living Room Decor with Natural Materials
- The Most Common Materials for Stair Railing
- Brilliant Design Ideas to Transform Your Backyard into Cozy Chilling Spot
- Gorgeous Round Coffee table Designs That Will Create Awesome Focal Point in Any Living Room
- Captivating Walk in Shower Ideas to Make a Relaxing and Comfortable Bathroom Retreat
- Soothing Small Japanese Garden to Bring Relaxing Spot to Your Exterior
- Cool Design Ideas to Transform Your Kitchen into Attractive Cooking Environment
- Bring Aesthetic Look to Your Interior with Alluring Wall Art Ideas
- Transforming Fireplaces into a Great Focal Point with Artistic Surround Idea
- Space-saving Bathroom Décor by Fantastic Doorless Shower
Appealing Bathroom Backsplash with Beautiful Tiles
You can find backsplash not only in kitchen, but also in bathroom. Bathroom backsplash is usually located around a vanity. The backsplash functions to protect the bathroom walls from splashes of soapy water. A bathroom with backsplash certainly also has a more attractive appearance.
From the first picture, you can see a black bathroom vanity with two white round washbowls. The white washbowls come with modern stainless steel faucet. Green subway tiles adorn walls around the bathroom vanity, serving as backsplash. Lovely white pebbles also decorate the walls, creating more beautiful and natural look. You can also find a wall-mount towel ring. Wall-mount mirrors complement the bathroom vanity.
The second picture shows a floating bathroom vanity with classic style. It’s a beautiful granite vanity with rectangular washbasin and stainless steel faucet. There is a tissue holder on the vanity. Tiny square tiles adorn the wall, serving as a backsplash. The tiny tiles come in black, brown and beige colors.
Small floating shelves add texture and beauty to the backsplash. Rectangular mirror in dark frame with white accent hangs vertically on the backsplash. Two lovely hanging lamps provide lighting for the bathroom vanity. There is also a small round mirror mounted on a wall near the vanity.
You may attach tiles on the entire walls of your bathroom. Thus, the entire walls of the bathroom can be considered as backsplash. Look at the third bathroom for your inspiration. Beautiful white marble tiles decorate not only the walls around the vanity, but also the entire walls of the bathroom.
Smaller white marble tiles also decorate the bathroom floor. Lovely pink flowers in a glass adorn white marble vanity of the bathroom. The vanity itself has a round washbasin. Glass window makes the white bathroom appear even brighter. There is also a walk-in shower with glass door in the bathroom.