- Modern Bedroom Decoration Ideas for Your Comfortable Bedroom Design
- Girl Room Decoration Ideas for Your Lovely Daughter
- Circular Bed for Your Futuristic Bedroom Design
- Suitable Round Kitchen Rugs for Modern and Small Design of Kitchen
- Front Door Ideas for Your House Design
- Create a Relaxing Oasis in Your Backyard with Alluring Waterfall Designs
- Start Your Day by Having a Breakfast in a Fascinating L-shaped Nook Design
- Make Your Bedroom a Stylish Living Space with Cool Designing Ideas
- Astonishing Teen Girl Bedroom Ideas with Cute Color Schemes and Lovely Furniture
- Fascinating Dining Set Ideas for Better Kitchen Interior
- Sleek Simple Bathroom Designing Idea Featuring Marvelous Doorless Shower Rooms
- Give Aesthetic Appeal to Your Bedroom with Striking Lighting Fixture Ideas
- Sleek Modern Furniture to Design Marvelous Bedroom Designs
- Soothing Retreat in Attractive Small Swimming Pool Designs
- Gorgeous Idea to Make Fabulous Room Interior Designs
Appealing Bathroom Backsplash with Beautiful Tiles
You can find backsplash not only in kitchen, but also in bathroom. Bathroom backsplash is usually located around a vanity. The backsplash functions to protect the bathroom walls from splashes of soapy water. A bathroom with backsplash certainly also has a more attractive appearance.
From the first picture, you can see a black bathroom vanity with two white round washbowls. The white washbowls come with modern stainless steel faucet. Green subway tiles adorn walls around the bathroom vanity, serving as backsplash. Lovely white pebbles also decorate the walls, creating more beautiful and natural look. You can also find a wall-mount towel ring. Wall-mount mirrors complement the bathroom vanity.
The second picture shows a floating bathroom vanity with classic style. It’s a beautiful granite vanity with rectangular washbasin and stainless steel faucet. There is a tissue holder on the vanity. Tiny square tiles adorn the wall, serving as a backsplash. The tiny tiles come in black, brown and beige colors.
Small floating shelves add texture and beauty to the backsplash. Rectangular mirror in dark frame with white accent hangs vertically on the backsplash. Two lovely hanging lamps provide lighting for the bathroom vanity. There is also a small round mirror mounted on a wall near the vanity.
You may attach tiles on the entire walls of your bathroom. Thus, the entire walls of the bathroom can be considered as backsplash. Look at the third bathroom for your inspiration. Beautiful white marble tiles decorate not only the walls around the vanity, but also the entire walls of the bathroom.
Smaller white marble tiles also decorate the bathroom floor. Lovely pink flowers in a glass adorn white marble vanity of the bathroom. The vanity itself has a round washbasin. Glass window makes the white bathroom appear even brighter. There is also a walk-in shower with glass door in the bathroom.